COVID-19 has thrown numerous challenges for Educational Establishments, Early Education Centers and Preschools. While we do not know how long this situation will last, our preschools will need to equip and prepare ourselves for the future.
Antardrishti – insights for a Covid Response, is an in-depth research study currently underway at BestOfSchools. This study focuses on the current problems faced by Preschools and Early Learning Centers across India. In this research, we aim to capture parent opinion, changing preferences and emerging insights which would be helpful for Preschool Owners, Founders and Early Years Consultants.
Key insights this research attempts to gain:
1. Shifting parenting patterns in a preschoolers home.
2. Parent willingness and concerns about restarting preschooling.
3. Acceptance of online teaching during Covid, by parents.
4. Expectations parents have from Preschools, in a post-Covid world.
5. Emerging and acceptable alternatives for a preschool’s consideration.
Can Preschools participate?
Yes, we appreciate participation from preschools in helping us make the research result more meaningful and valuable.
How can Preschools help?
As a preschool owner/administrator, you can help us by extending the participation of this survey audience to your existing parents.
How will it help participating Preschools?
As a gesture of appreciation for your participation, you will get:
- Exclusive invitation to a closed group presentation of the final report.
- Deeper insights via direct Q&A with the field team of experts.
- Special preview of the report before the report is made generally available.
- Partner with BestOfSchools on future pilots, research and offerings.
Please register, before Jun 30, 2020.
Looking forward to your participation!